segunda-feira, 30 de março de 2009

Gigi was right (and I always knewn it..)

- Then, why would you do this? Why do women do this? Why do they build this stuff up in their minds, take each little thing a guy does and, and, and then twist it into something else...? It's insane!

- I'd rather be like that than be like you.

- Excuse me? What is that supposed to mean?

- I may dissect each little thing and put myself out there too much but...at least that means I still care. And, oh, you think you've won because women are...are expendable to you? And you may not get...get hurt or make an ass of yourself that way, but you don't fall in love that way, either. You have not won; you're alone! I may do a lot of stupid shit but I know I'm a lot closer to finding someone than you are.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário